May 1, 2021 General and Special Elections
This year there will be a General Election for the offices of Mayor and Councilmember for Districts 4, 5, and 6. Each of these will be for a 3 year term.
The first day to file for these offices will be January 13, 2021. The last day to file is February 12, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
There will also be a Special Election for amendments to the Pleasanton Home Rule Charter
Early voting will be April 19- 27, 2021 from 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. with extended hours of 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. on April 20 and 27, 2021.
On Election Day, polls will be open from 7:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Applications may be filed physically at City Hall located at 108 Second St., Pleasanton, Texas. 78064 or mailed to PO Box 209 Pleasanton, Texas 78064.
City of Pleasanton District Maps
City District Map
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the May 1, 2021 Ballot.
- Calendar for May 1, 2021 City General Election
- Order of General Election
- Order of Special Election
- Notice of Cancelation of Election for Districts 4 and 5
- Notice of Drawing for Place on Ballot
- Notice of Test of Automatic Tabulating Equipment
- Notice of General Election
- Unofficial Tabulation-General
- Unofficial Tabulation-Special
- Official Tabulation- General
- Official Tabulation- Special