Do you have a Building Code Question?
The City’s Building Official is available to meet in person and discuss your building project!
>>>Every Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 10 am.
If you need to set up an appointment to meet, please contact:
830-569-3867 ext.213 or by email at : email@example.com
IMPORTANT: The City of Pleasanton uses My Government Online (MGO) for plan reviews and permit applications. NEW USERS MUST CREATE a MGO User Account to use the MGO system to submit an application or contractor registration.
For My Government Online (MGO) support please contact: (866) 957-3764
Please see below for links to get started:
> To submit a contractor registration, click the link below:
> To submit a permit application, click the link below (please read Important Information below before submitting an application): https://www.mgoconnect.org/cp?JID=281&PID=3
Important Information: If your building project was submitted before January 26, 2023, you would have received a ten-digit number (e.g., 2023000XXXX). Until the project is finished, please continue to submit a paper application through our old system at City Hall or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need verification, please contact our office prior to submitting an application.
Go Mobile! MGO has a mobile app. For more info click here>
MGO Mobile APPLICATION
MGO ONLINE INFORMATION:
CLICK TO READ> Consumer Help Guide
All contractors applying for a permit from the City of Pleasanton will be required to register on MyGovernmentOnline.
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS ON MYGOVERNMENTONLINE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO PROVIDE COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of Trade Master License
- Copy of a Valid Driver’s License
- Certificate of Liability Insurance for:
- Minimum $300,000 per occurrence (combined for property damage and bodily injury);
- Minimum $600,000 aggregate (total amount the policy will pay for property damage and bodily injury coverage); and
- Minimum $300,000 aggregate for products and completed operation
- Insurance should reflect the City of Pleasanton as the Certificate Holder.
- Please use the address PO Box 209, Pleasanton, TX 78064 on the Certificate of Liability Insurance.
830-569-3867 ext. 0
City Hall Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
(City Hall is closed on Fridays, however, virtual inspections will still be performed)