|City Secretary Andres Aguirrephone: 830.569.3867
Location: 108 Second St, Pleasanton TX 78064
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 209
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Adopted Strategic Guide:
- First and foremost customer service must be our focus.
- The protection of our citizens and their property insure the vitality of our community.
- The development and maintenance of infrastructure to support growth is important.
- Economic growth must become the "heartbeat" of our community.
- Water Resource Development, (the securing of water supplies for the long term), extending existing supplies (i.e. reuse and non-potable), and water conservation are vital for our future.
- It is crucial to take measures whereby the City continues to be dependent upon itself while striving to foster a cooperative spirit with its neighbors.
- Quality of life issues are important for the City in supporting its enhancement and growth
- Pleasanton Master Plan 2025
- Parks Master Plan
- City of Pleasanton Interactive Map
- Atascosa County - McMullen County
- Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Action Plan
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter